Survey Advantage helps associations in three areas. Conducting industry benchmark studies to share with members, managing membership assessment projects to quantify membership opinions, and offering customer retention and customer research programs as a trade association membership benefit.
Valuable industry benchmark studies
Survey Advantage's industry benchmark services begin long before the questionnaire is delivered to membership. We have professional industry benchmark study designers, survey designers, experts in questionnaire writing and skilled survey programmers on staff to ensure a well designed report. We can easily design surveys to include advanced skip logic, branching, piping, graphics, and over 40 different question or logic formats. Our robust technology and experienced staff create the study that meet your industry research needs. Below are a few of the more common industry benchmark studies:
- Financial Operating Studies - Financial and operating benchmarks of an industry. The study helps members set goals by providing a performance comparison with others in the industry.
- Compensation & Benefits Studies - Compensation practices and employee benefits policies in an industry or profession helps organizations remain competitive and set the expectations within their organizations.
- Industry Specific Studies - specialized studies to help members make decisions in areas unique to their industry. Examples may include pricing and service policy benchmarking.
Each study is priced according to complexity and our role in the overall project. Prices start at $499. Review detailed benchmark pricing.
Membership studies aid strategic planning
Understanding membership needs, attitudes, and opinions is critical to membership retention and membership loyalty. Survey Advantage helps associations connect with members to effectively invest in the future. Most membership studies fall into two categories:
- Membership Assessment Studies measure membership needs, attitudes and opinions. The project may include an analysis of the association’s strengths, weaknesses, opportunities, and threats along with a comment cluster analysis to quantify themes. The goal of an assessment is to help during planning efforts.
- Event Studies to measure and gather feedback on the quality of seminars, speakers, and conventions. The challenge to gathering feedback during and after a convention is not question design, but driving response rates. Survey Advantage offers advice and tailored solutions to enhance the data collection and administration of surveys during and after events.
Benefit programs add value to membership
The mission of most trade associations includes helping membership businesses be more successful. Customer retention, preserving recurring revenues, driving customer loyalty, and expanding sales are important to any business.
Survey Advantage partners with associations to offer two membership benefit programs; CustomerPulse™ and MarketPulse™. These services help businesses stay connected with customers to preserve business and generate sales leads on a continuous basis and assess customer needs, opinions, and attitudes during strategic planning.
|Code e-survey based on customer supplied questions. Create online reporting for effective data retrieval and analysis, Manage data collection logistics to drive response rates.|
|Survey goal setting and planning to clarify scope of project, design questions to meet goals, and prioritize data collection requirements.|
|Interpret data and write report. Highlight key findings. Offer advice on how to position information with staff, membership, and the industry.|
|Advanced survey design, data collection requirements, reporting, results analysis, onsite presentation and support.|